THE TOWN OF STRAFFORD IS UPDATING THE MASTER PLAN
Master Plan Presentation –HERE
Master Plan Committee Meeting Schedule
What is the Master Plan?
- Tells a story about how a community became what it is today, and lays out a vision for what it would like to be in the future.
- Guide for the overall character, physical form, growth, and development of community.
- Describes how, why, when and where the community should build, rebuild and preserve.
- Displays information and research related to the vision and land use (required) or other themes (optional) through text, images, maps, etc…
The Master Plan IS:
- The Town’s vision
- A living dynamic document
- A guide for community growth
- A guide for capital investment
The Master Plan IS NOT:
- A static document
- A burden
YOUR TOWN, YOUR FUTURE
Community involvement is needed.
Contact the James Burdin, Strafford’s Master Planning Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Master Plan 2002