Strafford, NH




Registering your vehicle renewals with the Strafford Town Clerk

 moose plate1.gif

This service is for renewals only.


New vehicles and transfers must be processed

at the Strafford Town Hall




 Blue Vin Form (Used to verify Vin on vehicles 1999 and older)

Salvage Form - DSMV545F (Salvage/Inspection locations, times, days open, cost)

Application for Duplicate Title Form - TDMV18 (Mail to or process in Concord)

Required Driver License Documentation - List of required documentation to acquire a drivers license in NH
Record Change Request Form - To be filled out when you have changed your name or address

Power of Attorney Form  (POA) - Use this form to allow another person so sign for you - for a specific vehicle.  The form must be notorized.

 All forms can also be downloaded using the link to the State of NH Website: