The Town Clerk’s Office takes payments in the form of cash, checks, credit and debit cards.
You can pay in person, online or by mail
- In Person: At the Town Hall, 12 Mountain View Drive, Strafford (behind the Post Office)
- By Mail: Town Clerk, PO Box 169, Strafford, NH 03884 Checks made out to: Strafford Town Clerk
- Online – Click Here
Click on the following links for information on paying for:
Please note the following important points:
- Strafford is a ‘one check’ town. If paying by check, you will pay both local and state fees using one check, payable to “Strafford Town Clerk.”
- When you pay with your checking account on-line (ACH), you will need your routing and account numbers.
IMPORTANT On-Line Transaction Fee Increases Beginning April 1, 2023
1. Online transaction fees: $1.75 per item (previously $1.50)
2. Credit card processing fees: 2.99% (previously 2.79%)
3. Minimum credit card fee & flat ACH fees: $2.50
4. E-Check fees remain $1.50 per payment
Policy Concerning Uncollectible Payments – HERE